Biochemical assays provide extensive knowledge in biomolecular functions, which has been a routine and reliable component in target characterization, hit validation, and hit-to-lead optimization. Creative Bioarray has accumulated rich experience in the development of functional biochemical assays during years of exploration in drug discovery. Whether sourced off-the-shelf from commercial suppliers or developed in-house to meet customer's requirements, our experienced scientists provide high-quality biochemical assays and informed data interpretation across the discovery pipeline.
Our biochemical assays include but are not limited to:
- Receptor ligand binding assays
- Protein-protein interactions
- Enzyme assays
- Second messaging
We can support your project in the following ways:
- Consulting on your target and the needs of your project
- Designing an assay with appropriate readout for your target
- Sourcing reagents available in the market or customizing reagents according to needs
- Screening the assay in the most appropriate format using robust and reliable methods
- Maintaining communication with you at each stage of the process
Assay format/technology highlights
We have access to state-of-the-art plate readers to quantify a variety of readouts, including:
- Colorimetric assays (absorbance, etc.)
- Fluorometric assays (FP, FRET, FI, calcium flux, etc.)
- Luminescent assays (ELISA, Alpha-tech, BRET, Nano-BRET, Glo assay, etc.)
- Gel-based assays (pulldown, WB, etc.)
- Radiometric assay
Work with our dedicated team of experts to customize an assay that fits your workflow.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For research use only. Not for any other purpose.